Some fun things about me....
- My husband and I have lived in Chicago for 20 years.
- We have 3 kids, 2 daughters and 1 son. Our daughters are 19 & 16, a sophomore at University of Illinois in Champaign, a junior in high school, and a 10 year old son who is in 5th grade.
- I LOVE kids & even as a little girl knew that I wanted to be a teacher.
- This will be my 3nd year teaching Kindergarten. I have also taught 1st & 3rd grade.
- I feel so lucky to have a career that I am so passionate about and to spend my days teaching kids.
- My favorite color is dark blue.
- I also really love animals. We have 2 dogs, a pug named Gizmo and a teacup poodle named Chloe. We also have 2 small turtles, & fish.